Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good morning...

Happy Thursday! We went to Santa Monica last night- loved it. Definitely would like to go back and shop around this weekend as long as the husband isn't working. Which I don't think he is. We'll probably have to prioritize some apartment hunting, though. We'll see. :)
Snapped this picture a while ago featuring my gray and yellow nails, sharpie tattoo and rings. I'm kind of loving the whole ring that doesn't pass the knuckle accessory. 
I've been kind of lazy so I've been using my own photography lately. ;) I just don't feel like saving pictures and figuring out where they came from and I do like the make sure people get linked correctly, so until my laziness is gone in that department, I'll use my own photos. ;)

Anyway, today I'm sitting in the Deco building in Los Angeles, California. Lovely building! It's art deco (obviously since the name) It seems to have been an old bank back in the 20s. There is a huge vault that they've creatively turned into a conference room. It's really neat.
There are some auditions going on in an office off to my right for the new Martin Scorsese movie. (Whatever that may be) So that's very new! haha

No comments: