Thursday, June 14, 2012

Almost 5!

Finally got the weird bumps around my eye to go away! It's been literally two months. I still am not 100% sure if it was allergy related (histamine rash) or if it was from jojoba oil. Hmmm... I will say, I stopped putting the jojoba around my eyes and a few days later the little bumps were gone. So maybe that part of my skin was a bit too sensitive for the oil. Whatever, it's cleared up and I'm happy. It was a little sore and highly annoying. 
   Work. Oh work. I'm pretty much starting at the bottom when it comes to what I know about everything that is now my job. Basically? I know close to nothing, so I'm trying not to get too overwhelmed. Which has been fairly tricky, but I'll learn eventually, huh? Hope so. I'm normally a quick learner, but this is so much information it feels like I missing most of it and I'm getting tad bit stressed! Anyway, it's almost 5:00 our time, and so I just finished up one of the projects I've been working on since literally 10:00 this morning! Hopefully I did it right. ;) Hate that feeling. My boss left 2 hours ago so I've been kind of winging it!!! Scary!!! Alright, I'm so hungry I could eat everything in sight. I need to find some food. Have a happy Thursday, friends.

XO

No comments: