Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Coming soon!

I've been busy with new creations!
I have a lot of beads and I have been wanting to put them to good use but couldn't really come up with anything. Beading like this is new. Generally my work is a little more random, but like I said, I really needed to do something with ALL my beads otherwise these things would be around forever. Experimenting and messing up for a few days was good, I eventually came up with these! This is one of like 20 that's I've done in the last week. They are simple, slip over your head, seed bead necklaces. This one is one of my favorites. I absolutely adore these matte, pale purple beads. The larger on with the scallops is hand painted with love by yours truly. Some leather is looped through it for a little something extra. :) Simple and sweet.



No comments: