Monday, August 6, 2012

Hair inspiration and then some rambling.

Love this.
Whenever I see styles like this I'm always thankful I haven't given in to my whim and boredom and hacked my hair short. 

Happy Monday, everyone. 
Mine is so far so good! Just got back from the airport; picked up one of Danny's co-workers. Then headed home and managed to find a GREAT parking space that I could just pull into without getting all complicated with the parallel junk. Happiness. Today is a street cleaning day so all the cars have to park on one side until noon, I pulled in at 12:17 and the whole side of the street was still practically empty- WIN. Los Angeles is a total burden when it comes to parking so this was literally a Godsend. On Sunset blvd that is a neon sign that just says "Liquor + Parking"... I joke and say those are the two things you need so survive LA. ;) I'll snap a pic it would make a fun instagram photo. ;)
Anyway, I'm starting a new little project that I've wanted to do for a while now. I'll post progress later. It's a garland- for weddings. I'm just waiting on my German glass glitter to get here in the mail! Fingers crossed that this goes how I want! I think it will be a charming little addition to someone's special day! Too bad weddings weren't so nuts when I got married- tsk, not fair. I want a do-over! ;) 

XO

No comments: