Friday, August 24, 2012

Via Pinterest






I'm not opposed to tattoos. I think some people are very creative with them and they have a special meaning to the person. Someday I might get one- I have a little idea in mind but it's a future thing. I think tattoos should have meaning otherwise I would imagine you would get sick of seeing them. I have heard the "yeah they'll look awesome when you're 60 and the arm band is now a bracelet..." Um, basically, I don't think people care much when they're 60... haha I wouldn't. Whatever. Lots of things are going to sag south when you're getting up there in age and a tattoo might just be your own little reminder of a well spent youth. I think they're a little piece of history and on an old body it might not matter and it might just bring a small smile to their face because it meant something and hopefully by that age still holds that meaning or memory. So if I had a tattoo, I can assure you, when I'm 60 and it doesn't look the way it did when I was 25- it isn't going to matter. They'll still tell a story. And that's the whole point. I can, however, imagine there are plenty of tattoo regrets. ;)

Anyway, life here in LA is the typical nightmare. As long as I don't leave my apartment I am not so angry. I have also come to the conclusion that there is a good reason California has strict gun laws. Let's just say: those laws save lives because I can guarantee people would be shooting people from road rage alone. The people here are nasty and just down right mean and horrible. I have had very few encounters with genuinely friendly people and those people worked at Anthropologie! No joke. This place is horrible and my husband and I have spent many nights beside ourselves with it. We will escape as soon as our lease is up and I have no plans on ever coming back. A mud slide needs to just wipe this place out and be rid of it and it's inhabitants. Miserable human beings everywhere. It's disgusting.

No comments: