Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Quiet Tuesday

Good morning, my lovely friends!
 Monday is over! Yay! I survived! I don't really understand why I'm always surprised by this. Haha I think weekends should be at least 3 days. Three days is much conducive to a recovery from the previous week. Just saying. This should happen. ;)

  I'm just sitting here with my Starbucks double shot espresso. I have given up on trying to make my own coffee. I just don't understand. I make it the exact same way every single time but most times I hate it! I've made maybe 5 amazing cups of coffee in my whole coffee-drinking-life. I don't get it. Although I'm not generally into hot beverages. Never have been. I always end up abandoning them for whatever reason. The only hot drink I finish is a hazelnut macchiato. And that's a recent discovery thanks to my sister, Ariel, who introduced me to them when she was here a couple weeks ago. :)

So I would post some pictures but I'm updating this on my iPad, today, so pictures will follow later. Just some inspirational pics for a new project I'm working on.

Updating this blog is my way of getting away from Facebook. I get a little annoyed that everything I do on there is so public. I have a slew of followers and I find that interesting given that I didn't accept their friend requests, due to not knowing who they are, yet to get my updates they can just subscribe to me... Im sure I can probably turn that option off but like I said, I'm stepping away from Facebook. I'm kind of someone who easily can fall into routines so getting out of the rouitine of updating it all the time is surprisingly tricky. So like an addict, I'm heading back to my blog to replace the prior addiction. :) Of course this one is technically more public than Facebook.

Anyway,  I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday. I'm starting my morning off with espresso and The Following.... Even though I don't even really like it.... Then it's time to workout and get to work. Joys of self employment.


No comments: