Thursday, April 18, 2013

Daniel Clay.

My husband surprised me last night with news that he took Friday off! Yay for 3 day weekends, right?! I feel that we're not the average couple. Haha We've been together for 8 years (crazy) and we still prefer the company of each other than others and would rather spend the weekends just the two of us. Our lives are very much connected. I've had people look at me and ask if we ever get sick of each other and honest to God my answer is "no". We really don't. When I say my husband is my best friend, it's not a cliche, it's the real deal. He's the one I feel the most comfortable with, we enjoy our time together. I am a pretty closed-up person, I don't like to express emotion publicly, I like to disappear in the crowd, I don't like being the center of attention. I have always had a hard time talking about my feelings. I hate confrontation even with my own family. Haha No specific reason, I just don't like to talk about my problems openly. I don't want to burden people with my issues. My husband is the first person I have ever felt that comfort level with. I could tell him anything.
I'm thankful that God blessed me with an amazing man who is beautiful on the inside and out. 

Gushing done. :) I'm doing some stationary graphics, today and writing a bit of my book. Happy Thursday.

Xo
 

No comments: