Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Welcome to my closet!


Hello new Miss Albright shoes! I have loved these since I saw them show up on the shelf in our Anthropologie. I didn't want to spend full price on them and one day I went in and they were on sale! Unfortunately they had sold out of my size. The husband and I took a random drive to Santa Monica and I can't seem to pass up going to their Anthropologie and there, sitting on the shelf all by their lonesome e were these shoes in my size! I bought them. 
I have a black mod dress from Madewell that they look absolutely adorable with and they make my legs looks awesome and most importantly, long! I'm a short girl, so boosting my 5'4" frame a good 6 inches is always a nice bonus.
Anyway, it's insane that it's already Wednesday. The weeks seem to go by way too quickly. I'm always excited for the weekend but my life flying by is disconcerting. ;) I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday. 

Xo
 

No comments: