Monday, April 22, 2013

Yes, please...


Will someone please give me this? It's completely adorable! I love it! Haha I honestly have no idea what it is. 

Anyway, happy Monday, friends. Today isn't exactly off to a bad start, since I've expected this. The jeep started making a lovely grinding sound yesterday. We think it's the brakes or something because it's coming from the tires I'm just not sure which one. So bright and early tomorrow morning we're running to enterprise to rent a car for the day then taking the jeep to a repair shop. I can't say I live that I have to rent a car. I used to just borrow one of my parents cars in this sort of situation. So being completely on our own kind of sucks a bit. Also my dad and uncle used to fix my brakes so it never cost me 300.00 before. Dislike. Haha Anyway I admit it will be nice to have a small car for a  day. So that's me looking on the bright side.

I've decided to do interval training. I'm new to cardio so I'm starting small. Hopefully my ankle holds up this time. I hurt it in January and despite going easy on the stupid thing it didn't heal for a while. It hasn't been hurting for a couple weeks so I figure I'd try cardio again. If it acts up  I guess I'll have to get creative. Blah. *fingers* crossed. I'm doing that work out in the evening because my husband is helping me with that. So my daily stuff is the Pilates/yoga. (I tend to do both but mix them up) 

Well, I can't think of anything else going on. Again, I hope you all have a nice day!

Xo
 

No comments: