Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lovely Instagrams







I'm updating on a Saturday night to make up for my lack of updates during the week!
Sorry 'bout that. I've been pretty darn busy.
I took these photos today. I couldn't resist this bouquet of roses at the store. They were simply perfect!

Happy update! So I have been changing my diet around. For multiple reasons really. I had for one gained like 4 pounds. haha Knew exactly why, so I cut out the junk food and lost 4 pounds in a week, continued my diet and ended up losing like 8 pounds all together in a month? Something like that, anyway today I tried on a few pair of pants and was happy to learn that I have gone down a size. :)

Well, anyway, allergies are ridiculous right now, so I'm pumped up on good 'ol benadryl. I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend and if you're lucky enough to have Monday off, enjoy your 3 days weekend! My husband has memorial day off so woohoo for three day weekends! We went to the store and got Pirates of the Caribbean and FINDING NEMO: aka the best Pixar movie ever! haha I'm about to fall asleep sitting up, so I'm out! Again, happy weekend, lovelies.

XO

No comments: