Monday, June 3, 2013

Anniversary Weekend









Six years ago I married my favorite person in the world. I was a young bride, 20 years old and despite people believing that every 20 year old is too young to be married, I must remind you that agenda is new. People have been getting married young for hundreds of years. I'm proud to say I married young and I'm proud to say that even having been married very young our marriage has lasted longer than some of those who's age is deemed 'appropriate'. It isn't age that makes a marriage work or fail, it's a state of mind. A choice. I choose to never give up on us. We've been through the ups and downs that a lot of couples won't see in 10 years together and still we come out united and determined. :) Thank you, my darling husband, for being an amazing man with amazing character, strength and determination. I'm proud of you and very proud to call you mine. :)  



 
 

 

No comments: