Monday, June 24, 2013

Jewelry by Yours Truly (me)

Maddox and Klaus
{here}

This is one of my favorite necklaces that I have made so far. I handpainted the beads in colors that I love. The designs are inspired by kid art.

I try to keep my prices decent. I personally know how it feels to love something you find and the price is just insane. Absolutely no offense to the amazing artists who create some of the most unique goodies I have ever seen, just personally I want to gear my products around almost every price range. In the future you may see things that will turn out to be a bit higher in cost, but I strive to keep my items versatile and obtainable to even a broke teenager. :)

My mind is overflowing with ideas. I actually have a gazillion products, getting them online takes work! Photographing jewelry is turning out to be the hardest part of my business! So be patient and check out my other lovelies. 

xo


No comments: