Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's a process.

 
 Sanding the clay inlay for the wood medallion. Wood medallion was created by a shop called "Art Base" on Etsy.
 Clay inlay is painted and fit into the wooden medallion.
 Finished with a clear coat to protect the graphic.
My newest addition to my collection of handmade jewelry by Maddox and Klaus.
Wearable encouragement, anyone? I know sometimes I need to hear it.
This piece isn't available on my etsy yet but will be shortly.
It was a trial and error process but I finally figured it out! I look forward to make more along this same idea.
It's been a fun challenge to try to work my kid-art-inspired typography and graphic design into my jewelry collection. Everything I create goes together nicely. From my jewelry, to my garlands, to my stationary and prints. I tend to lean toward the same color pallet every time I make something. 
Hope everyone is having a lovely day.

XO

No comments: