Friday, July 26, 2013

Projects and Ramblings


Say hello to my newest kid-art inspired medallion. :)
 
It's official, my local Starbucks people recognize us. ;) I love Fridays. People seem so much happier on Fridays and that is a big deal! My husband woke me up this morning and said if I get dressed fast we could get coffee... I was ready to go, complete with finished makeup in 15 minutes. See? I'm not high maintenance. ;) He's lucky I still wear makeup, that task is getting tedious! I wear much less now than I did when I was a teenager, but I can't bring myself to go without it. I've tried that and it may sound weird, but my skin felt terrible and icky all day. Weird, I know, I didn't understand it either. Considering I live in constant sunshine the foundation I use has SPF in it so I'm doing my part in keeping premature wrinkles and skin cancer away. Usually I'm not one to wear sunblock because I don't burn easy but lately I have to wear it. My poor shoulders get fried when we have the top off the jeep. No escaping from the sun during those adventures.

Tonight hubs and I are changing up our Friday routine; we're going to Santa Monica to just wander around and maybe walk Ocean Ave on the cliffs that face the water. I love that place. It's my happy place and it feels almost like a normal city, just throw in a plethora of tourists. It's still just a place that feels very much like home and for that, I am thankful.

Happy Friday, loves.

XO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Caisee, I LOVE this jewelry, absolutely LOVE it! You did it girl!
<3 Susan