Thursday, August 8, 2013

Plush loves





I decided I have been wanting to create something that is filed under "cutesy, home decor". The little plush heads are for decorative purposes only; they are not a toy. I currently have them on my shelf and I'm quite pleased with them. I was finally able to put this vintage inspired tinsel I found at Paper Source to good use! I love sparkle. I'm a girl, I am quite typical in that regard, so of course just about everything I create has to have at least a touch of sparkle. Adds that little something extra. Be Brave has been a motto that I have been drawn to using frequently. It is something I have had to tell myself a gazillion times over the last couple years of my life because we have been doing so many brand new, big 'life' things. Moving to California being one of the biggest changes and events in my life. We moved to California without having visited and it took bravery. The unknown is intimidating as heck. Those two words have helped me get through a lot of crazy. I wouldn't trade this adventure for any other. It's not perfect. It's not as glamorous as you would think. Not at all. It's hard in ways I never expected but it's my adventure, and I find it's easier to get through the tough stuff if you think of it as just part of the adventure. Adventure isn't perfect. It's wild and unknown. 
Well, my friends. I hope your Thursday goes well. I have more work to do.

XO

No comments: