Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy Thursday

I've been working like crazy. I have managed to get 3 of these completely done. I have 3 other fox face plush goods all done I'm just finishing up their wood mounts which is pretty time consuming. Surprisingly time consuming, actually. 

So that is the newest whimsical faux taxidermy to the Maddox & Klaus collection. 
Believe me, I have many more ideas. My brain is on overdrive all the time! I can't keep up with all my projects. In the evenings I spend my time working on some mushroom clips for my mom. Those actually have a deadline so I'm starting to prioritize them. I wanted to get them all done by the middle of November. 

Coffee is what's keeping me going! I bought this awesome little mug from a shop in Maine called Jo Ellen's. It's a charming little place with lots of fun goodies. I've heard Martha Stewart pops in once in a while, too. 
Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

XO

No comments: