Monday, May 14, 2012

FFH Flashback

I've got a heart that's full of dreams
and a little bit of crazy
I can feel it pulling me to somewhere i have never been
I'm packing up and leaving home
To travel into the great unknown
Its time, I have to go.

So here's goodbye here's so long
I must go and follow love
I feel my heart moving on
I must go and follow love
Carry on while I'm gone
This is what I've been dreaming of
I miss you so
But I must go, go and follow love

-Follow Love 
FFH

I honestly haven't heard this song in years but lately it's the only thing running through my head because the lyrics are EXACTLY how I feel. Exactly. So, FFH sums this up perfectly. Even though I don't love this town I've called home for 24 years, it is the place I've called home for 24 years so of course I'll miss this town and the familiarity. 

Anyway- back to packing.

XO

No comments: