Monday, June 4, 2012

WTF- and I mean "f^&@"

You wouldn't even believe the utter grief this city is giving us about our pods. I'm pretty much speechless. What the freaking hell am I supposed to do because every freaking thing is illegal? Seriously? You wont give me one effing hour to unload my crap into my apartment? ONE HOUR. It's all just a freaking joke. Then there's Atlas. They're idiots, too. They only work half days, what? They don't deliver on weekends? Um, this is a moving company, isn't it? They want to drop the pods off and leave them in the road for 3 freaking days WITH AN EXTRA CHARGE OF 700.00! Nope. They WILL be impounded. Everything apparently is against the effing law. I'm seeing red. I'm so pissed. Seriously LA is going to make me a total bitch. And ya know what? I'm okay with it. I already hate people so this is just adding to that fire. People are nothing but a curse and frankly I don't know why God hasn't just destroyed this gross planet for last time and leave it leveled. They make it impossible to care. Big city is just 10 times worse. Then there are the nasty spawns of Satan that are driving the roads. I've gotten to a point as long as you don't hit my car, I drive how I need to drive to get where I need to go. Honk all you blasted like you wastes of space. I literally don't care. See? Mean. I'm just plain mean.

That was me venting. I'm done now. Even though there were a million more things I could've hit on. Last one, why exactly is gas 4.79 here? Greedy bastards.

This really is the extent of my swearing. They're just words and they're the only words that help with this level of anger. Judge all you want, I have better things to do than worry about offending someone. Because I frankly don't care what anyone thinks. Ever.

No comments: