Friday, March 29, 2013

Brownie & baby shopping!

I'm absolutely loving the fact that my best friend is having a baby girl! I love and miss her face so much! Tonight the husband and I were thinking about meandering over to The Grove where I will be taking a little peek into Baby Gap... haven't been there in ages and now that I know Danielle is having a little miss, it's time to look! I've already found a few super cute little goodies for baby. I need more... haha I'm going to spoil this child. We'll kick off her life right with a great collection of SHOES. Baby shoes are my weakness, you have no idea. I have already gotten two pair. So I'll be continuing the shopping for my "niece by friendship"... I'd say her name, but I'm not sure if the bestie is keeping that on the down-low or not. These are the moments, though, where I truly love being an adult. I love that my best friend is having babies. I'll join that club shortly, but for now I just don't feel like it's the right time. I can feel that it's getting there, but just not quite. I'm enjoying my new found freedom in my new home and am not quite ready to add a third little person into our nest just quite yet. ;) I can't even decide when I should get a dog. It seems my decision making abilities are zilch. tsk Not one of my strong suits. 

Speaking of dogs we have finally decided when we do get one (we can't have one in our apartment and we're still in a bit of a conundrum with what to do with the creature when we travel) we have decided we want a frenchie! She already has a name, Astrid Everdeen. Yes, my dog will have a name like a child. It's normal.... for my family pets. Anyway, like I said it poses a bit of an issue because I could easily take a dog to my parents house in Michigan but my husband's sister is very allergic so that is the part that makes me want to hold off to see when someone in my family will move out here so I have pet babysitters. ;) Traveling with a pet can be a bit difficult sometimes, I've heard. So we're a little closer now that we have decided what kind we want! I was going to get a persian cat, but I'm a bit allergic and I decided it may not be the brightest idea. I don't want to be sneezing and have red, itchy eyes all the time from my own pet in my own home! Sad. Because I love those cats so much. So cute!

Anyway, like I said we're heading to The Grove and maybe Milk for a blondie. Hope everyone has a lovely Friday night! Be safe. :)

XO


No comments: