Friday, March 29, 2013

Hello, friends.

I'm so happy it's Friday! This week has had its share of ups and downs. Downs particularly being we got our blasted credit card stolen again from a gas station. Luckily I caught it right away because it happened about 8 months ago, too. Same situation. Needless to say I have 2 police reports to file today in two different cities. SO learn from my mistakes, don't pay at the pump. It seems to be a problem. I had never experienced it before then when we moved out here it happened and now it's happening again. Technically this is the third time I've experienced credit card fraud in 10 months. Not great. So that's been my newest 'situation'. :) I'm not even really frustrated by it; more or less inconvenienced. My bank is really helpful and they really did alleviate some of the stress of the situation.

Anyway, I've been wanting to share some of my current inspirations for upcoming projects but I have been using my ipad for most of my work and it won't let me upload pictures to my blog. So here are a few little things that have tweaked some color inspiration.







No comments: