Friday, March 22, 2013

Four eyes are better than two, right?

Well, I definitely need glasses! I'm browsing for some nice frames right now. I have found a way to cheat the system. I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars for glasses frames from the eye doctor, so what I do is I buy frames, say from Anthropologie, get my eye exam and have them put the prescription into the glasses I purchased elsewhere. No point in spending hundreds of dollars on something I can get for 40.00. These are the pair I'm going to look into.


I think they're cute. I can't see far away and at night it's a real burden. During the day I don't have much of a problem, the strain on my eyes doesn't feel as bad, but at night it's a whole different story. Driving in LA at night with blurred vision is freaky. Dislike it, so it's time to suck it up and proceed with the inevitable. Like I said, I only need them for seeing far away, so I won't be wearing them 24/7. I know that can make you more dependent and I don't care for that. I'm hoping it might help with the constant squinting that has created what seems to be a permanent crease between my eyes. Lovely. tsk. 

Anyway, it's Friday which is one of the best days of the week!
Husband and I are currently getting our taxes done. Dislike, but the government makes me. haha I hate them for that. Sometimes I wonder if self employment  is really worth the trouble I go through at tax time every single year. Such a burden. I miss the days when I worked a stupid job but actually got a refund. ;) Now I always seem to owe them money, which frankly is not something I love. 
Alright, I'm done. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

XO

No comments: