Friday, March 15, 2013

Well, hello there.

I have been inspired lately to get back into the blogging routine. Help get me off Facebook. :) I guess I'll start today!
There is a marathon in LA this weekend so Danny and I are waking up nice and early and escaping into the wilderness for a day exploration and some fun food experiences. :) The plan is to start out with some crepes for breakfast from the French Crepe Company at The Grove Farmer's Market and then head for the hills and do some sight seeing! We LOVE California. Particularly the mountain-y wilderness. We're growing quite fond of the quiet. We got out of the jeep last weekend when up on Latigo Road and just sat soaking up the sunshine and listening to the quiet. All you could here was the breeze in the grass and trees and the bugs. It was perfect! Until a racing motorcycle would fly around the corner, but even that was okay! I'll take that over the noisy city sounds any day! This experience has taught us that we are not city people but will make do until the time is right and we can move to the outskirts where it's less crazy and more peaceful. :)

Well, I will end it with that. I'll take photos and post them. Feel free to follow me. I'll try to keep it interesting, but life is life and not always too nuts! *thank God*

xo

No comments: