Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April 1st!

April already? Freakin nuts. I'm going to be an old lady in no time at this rate. Not cool, no sir. Anyway, we've been dealing with our third-ish bout of credit card fraud (gas station) Good times. Got the most messed up runaround from the police department I literally gave up. Useless rats. They literally wanted me to come in to file a report.... Uh, no.... I don't even live in the same fricken city you lazy morons. Anyway that problem is almost solved; then Danny left his new credit card at the UPS store, haha. It's been 'a day'.

  I've been dealing with my typical meltdowns over my fail of a job. Haha I laugh now but I've cried about it quite a bit. More than I should. Being self employed is really hard especially when there is no one to help. I feel overwhelmed and lost... Pretty defeated but I can push it to the back of my mind. I'm getting somewhat good at ignoring my issues. ;)

  Alright well, I am spending the evening hanging out with my husband, so hope everyone has had a good Monday. 

Xo

  

No comments: