Friday, April 5, 2013

I swear I live for Fridays.

Woohoo for Friday, right?! This day for some reason might as well be Saturday.... almost.... I get equally excited about Friday as I do Saturday; Sunday is depressing because it's the day before you go back to work... Just the way it is. I however get sad because it's the day before the husband goes to work and it's the day that reminds me that I'll be spending the majority of the day alone. tsk. The downside and upside to being self employed. I'm a lone. I want to be alone, but some days I don't. I'm fickle and apparently impossible to please. ;)

I was pleasantly surprised to turn on my Hulu Plus and see there is a new episode of New Girl! I'm so happy about this. I love that show.... almost more than Vampire Diaries... GASP. I said it. Unfortunately I get more excited for New Girl and Game of Thrones than I do Vampire Diaries. Just the way things are, now. Vampire Diaries is kind of getting old because it's one new problem after the next yet they never really solve any of the old ones.... I don't know. I still watch it; I just don't get as super excited. 

Anyway, I originally had lots to talk about because things would happen through out the week and I was like, "Oh, I'll throw it on my blog!" buuuuuuuut then I forget what it was that happened. So I guess that would be a point in Facebook's favor. I had shut my facebook down but then felt very disconnected from the goings on in my family and I noticed because of the absence of the Facebook news feed I was reading the actual news and livid way too many times a day. So I've decided I'd rather read my friends updates than the newest threats from North Korea... I think it's just the smarter option. I'm not livid in my  ignorance... Happiness trumps misery. News makes me miserable and crabby... so I'll happily read about my friends and look at their baby pictures. It's the smarter choice. I am just not really updating. I kind of am not in the mood to be addicted to that and I don't think people need to know my business... and I was getting tired of being hounded about pregnancy. Sorry, friends, haha, I don't get mad but the constant jokes no. When I decide to reproduce I will let you know, but at this time the husband and I have decided we love our quiet time and exploring our new home JUST THE TWO OF US. We are considering getting a dog. I think I should start small since my commitment issues rear their heads when I think of having a baby. I like the quiet... I really do. I have decided to not let the pressure from other interfere with that decision. Because it's a really big one and I don't want to do it until I'm sure. :) Yes, I know my husband and I will have a beautiful little baby. I mean, come on, you've seen my husband.... his baby pictures are beautiful, too. tsk. haha But for now, we're content. :)

WORK NEWS. I am still waiting for my beads to dry! I know, right?! Ridiculous. tsk. Annoying, but they're almost done. I feel like I have done nothing this week because I've been stuck in 'wait-mode' waiting on this paper clay to dry. Next step- sanding. Blah. The fun part won't happen for a little while, but when they're painted I'll throw up some photos! I've got lots of ideas using some of the color schemes from pictures in one of my previous posts! I'm excited! I might work on making some into drop earrings, as well. We'll see. I love making beads. It's almost more fun than putting necklaces together! I may even sell them as supplies. Might be fun, right? I think so. It would be fun to see what other people make out of my creative supplies. So that might just be another project. 

Alright, ending this post with one of my favorite little quotes. Happy weekend, friends.
XO


No comments: