Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Country music?

What is happening to me?! I've been listening to..... I assume they're kind of country/folk-ish songs. I feel like a hillbilly but they're so good. haha One is a song by Birdie and Mumford & Sons, it's from Brave called Learn Me Right, the other is called You & Me by Sara Watkins and then there is my little love with Civil Wars which is most definitely folk and Anabel by The Duhks... BUT I have countered this with new Ellie Goulding songs and a Nero/LaRoux song and there is always my absolute love of Imagine Dragons...... so that should make up for it. There is still NO lil Wayne garbage on my itunes and it will stay that way. The day that happens someone needs to beat some sense into me because if that happens I would be in a very, very dark place. Ugh, I hate him. I actually felt bad on some level because when he was dying there was a spark of happiness in me, but then I suppressed it and tried to summon up some compassion... That didn't work so I just stopped thinking about it. ;)

No comments: