Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday and stuff


Happy Monday! Well, maybe not 'happy', that's pushing it... ;)
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! We were blessed with some scorching, summer-esque weather here on the pacific coast. It was beautiful! It should hit about 90 today. I don't mind the heat, it's not as sweltering as the deep southern heat in Charleston and the other southern states. I do however miss Charleston a lot. My all time favorite place in this country so far! 
Anyway, I'm renting a Fiat again. A convertible this time around. We should only have it for a couple days while the jeep is getting repaired at Chrysler. Yeah, that situation isn't done yet. But we have more hope now that it's in the hands of actual Jeep experts. *fingers crossed* They fix it. I dont feel like going into detail haha. It's not interesting.

Alright! The photo above is my current inspiration. I love things like this, so I wanted to make my own. I collect Japanese toys and these remind me of them. :)


I laughed when I saw this picture of these boxes. I totally do this! I have some fun storage boxes. I need to get some bigger ones. I may put mine on my etsy. I have started way too many projects! I need to chill!!! Haha I now have a big bookcase in my living room so I'm excited to put some of my own art projects in there. :) 


Last but not least.... Free People. Why in the heck do I like this outfit?! These pants on one hand are ugly but the comfortable side of my brain is very interested. Haha Maybe they're just cute on the model because she's probably 5'10" and skinny as a rail.... I keep trying to picture me and my 5'4" height in these babies... It's not a pretty picture but I won't knock it until I try it. ;)


 

 

 

No comments: