Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hello, lovelies.

Thanks to Artifact Uprising I have this beautiful, instagram friendly photobook! I could easily become obsessed with these little memory treasures. I'll most definitely be back! I'm thinking of getting a bigger one and print one every year to document that year! This book covers our move to California which we dubbed The Great California Adventure. 
Speaking of which, we have now lived in California for a year! It went by so fast. I can't say I love how quickly life speeds by but it's been a very crazy year. I think moving to LA is very overrated. Now that I'm here it's just not what people really think. I love the surrounding areas but honest to God its not glamorous! I have some stories that I wish I didn't have. Haha

Today for some messed up reason feels like Friday, which made me think of an e-card quote that was something along the lines of,
"Nothing ruins Friday like realizing it's Tuesday."
Amen to that. Haha
Well friends, I'll be back with some other goods later. For now I have some nightstands to assemble. (dislike) 
 

No comments: