Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hello, Tuesday...

My music choices today are all over the map! I have Katy Perry, Enrique Iglesias, Adele and the Brave soundtrack. haha 
We survived Monday! I wonder why that's always my feeling. It's just a day but seriously, it's generally un-cool. I saw a thing that said: 

SHORTEST HORROR STORY EVER: MONDAY.

Sounds accurate enough for me! Anyway it is over and I'm happy. One day closer to Friday. haha I had a brilliant idea; I am making myself a portfolio via Artifact Uprising! How awesome is that? I never even thought about it until yesterday while talking to my mom! I figured it would be useful for interviews. The job I'm applying for is the first one that I'll ever be able to use my creative stuff in my resume! I'm so happy about that! I have only worked at a few places through out my life and loathed every one of them. The bank.... got that job at 15, then Hollister (kill me, I worked there for 5 hours and never showed up again, I was getting hit on by the managers the whole fricken time) Gap, which I didn't mind too much, but naturally right when I started working there the style of the clothes got horrible and last but not least, Anthropologie. Sadly only worked there for a couple weeks because of a situation that they wouldn't deal with and I was extremely uncomfortable with. Then of course there is my own business, Maddox and Klaus. I've been trying for a while to make this work as my only job, but I'm kind of clueless and have not been slapped with the lucky stick, so I would like something small and part time just to provide a regular pay check. So that is my plan for the summer. I'm working on my resume and new ideas for my shop. I'm going to get back into some stationary, too. I decided since I make lots of things I might as well throw it all in my shop. It all goes together! It's just time consuming and its getting pictures of it that is difficult for me. I only have my phone, so that's where I drop the ball! 

Alright, enough rambling... here are some fun things I found...

 I love these pots! I'm getting some succulents and I have been brainstorming what kinds of pots I want. Hands down, these lovelies win!
 Um, I want this print. Really bad. I absolutely love it.
 Confetti on the wall?! Why did I never think of this? Must.
I might actually make one of these. I will be using different colors of course, but I like the idea and it looks like something I can handle.

No comments: