Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I think it's fun to say the word "pom pom" as often as possible... ;)

BHLDN
I usually make my own pompoms, but I can't find good colors of tissue paper here. I'm seriously contemplating just buying these. They come in this set and it's only 24.00... I'll spend more on the supplies and butcher them so I'm thinking it's a worthy purchase. I was going to use them for my hubby's little display I'm doing for his 30th birthday. (I put the cake on the table and do some photos with a bit of decorations) I'll also just be keeping them up for a pop of color in my house. haha
I think he'll like his birthday. 
His gift was the tires, rims and lift on the Jeep. I think that's a very good 30th birthday gift. He was so happy, so I think that was perfect! I'm making him a little cake and we're getting dinner at some expensive steakhouse he's been wanting to try forever. Right now I'm trying to find the perfect card. I usually make them, but I'm out of all the supplies for that and my tablet it broken so trying to write with a mouse is freaking infuriating! SO Rifle Paper Co. should have something acceptable for his birthday. :)

No comments: