Sunday, July 7, 2013

A little something made by me.

Piper Necklace
by
yours truly
{Maddox and Klaus}

You can find this little necklace

This has become a favorite.
I feel like I say that about almost all of the necklaces I make. I s'pose that's a good thing.
This little sweetness has a handpainted wooden bead in a soft dove grey, with a messy floss tassel that is slightly isotope/lemon lime green. A plastic bead in white and yellow stripe and a bright pink glass bead hanging off to the side all strung together on a genuine leather cord that slips on over your head.
I'm super proud of this little gem.
Hope you enjoy it!
If you have a moment go ahead and check out the other little creations I have on my etsy shop, too.
I plan on incorporating my stationary designs, garlands (one is currently available) and some wire letters and words in the near future! (I'm in the trial and error process of these projects, but I'll keep my blog updated on the status of them)


No comments: