Monday, July 8, 2013

Ramble...


  Happy Monday, lovelies!
 I hope everyone had a safe, fun and relaxing independence day! Ours was excellent. We experienced practically a 4 day weekend so it really helped us just chill out and relax. We soaked up the sun, but wore sunblock this time so no burns! Well, my nose got a bit toasty, but other than that I managed to protect my skin pretty well. I have a lovely golden glow on half my chest and my arms. Yeah. Lovely. We had the top down on the jeep so my tan lines are interesting to say the least. Friday Danny worked from home: awesome. Saturday and Sunday were just quiet and relaxing. We did some exploring, drank way too much espresso and had an amazing chocolate chunk cookie that I reluctantly shared with the mr. Split that 400 calorie business. As much as I wanted the entire darn thing to myself! ;)
    Over the weekend Danny and I did a bit of neighborhood scouting. We have been talking about buying a house, so we started looking around the areas we like. I think we might get lucky! We just want something small. I'd love three bedrooms, but I'd settle for 2. I'm hoping I can find something reasonable (by California standards) Property tax is the part that freaks me out, so we'll see! Wish us luck, we've never done this and aside from marriage this will be the second biggest commitment I have ever made. I have a surprisingly complicated issue with committing myself to things that are very permanent... or very expensive.
 Anyway, it's about to get hot in my apartment so I should get to working out before it's too suffocating in here. Hope everyone has a lovely Monday!

No comments: