Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Outlander Jamie Fraser CAST!

I don't know if anyone is an Outlander fan by Diana Gabaldon, but Starz is making a tv series! They cast Jamie Fraser and thank God he's not ugly! Here he is, Sam Heughan!
Pretty easy on the eyes, if you ask me... I absolutely LOVE when new actors are cast in roles. I get so tired of seeing the same 'ol people all the darn time. It's probably why some of my favorite actors are borderline nobodies. I like it better that way. They aren't predictable.
I'm pretty particular when it comes to some of my favorite book characters being cast for movies and tv shows. This guy doesn't disappoint.
At least it's not a let down like Robert Pattinson for Edward Cullen. I think the casting people missed the part where Edward was supposed to be beautiful.... No offense to Mr. Pattinson, but his looks were too quirky for Edward Cullen. Anyway that whole series was the biggest let down ever, so I will just stop talking about it...

Bonus with this guy, here? He's actually Scottish! Keeps getting better. haha I'm a happy camper right now and I think Starz will do a great job with the series because, let's face it, Outlander has content. NEEDED content and only HBO or Starz could really do it justice! It's on a similar intense level as Game of Thrones... Just it's the 1700's and well, time travel.
If you haven't read Outlander, I would recommend it! It's not for the faint of heart, though. The book is intense in every single way. It's a time travel and though it has a love story to it it most definitely doesn't fall under the typical 'romance' category. It's most definitely historical fiction but the love story is sweet. It's one of my favorite books.
I'm looking forward to seeing who is cast as Claire Randall. :)

My day just got better. 
Have a good one, loves.
XO

No comments: