Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Long time no update....

Whoa. I've been gone for a while! I had contemplated just bailing on my blog but I guess I can continue to use it to just update life stuff. haha I have bailed on Facebook, and to my Facebook friends, I am sorry but you can find me on Instagram. :)


This is what I've been up to! I've been having a nice time creating my whimsical woodland lodge creatures. These shown here in the photo (aside from one) are foxes! I heart the fox, so it was my starter creature, then I moved on to a deer and have recently added a bunny to the group! Anyway to see all of the creatures available for sale on my etsy follow {this} link.
Well, friends, for now that is all. I'm sure there has been lots of stuff happen in the months since I've been away but frankly, I'm too lazy to think of it all and write it out! 

XO

No comments: