Thursday, July 11, 2013

Little Details


Part of the thing that draws me most to Free People and Anthropologie are the little details you can find in their clothing and shoes. I love my clothes and shoes to just have a little something special. Even if it's simple. Like the gold and neon orange pleating on this Free People dress, or the lovely lace edge of the Free People top I purchased on my trip to Michigan last month. (Somerset Collection has the only Free People store in the entire state, I believe)
I've always ALWAYS been a fan of detail. Free People and Anthropologie are some of the best shops/brands for providing that special little something.

Alright and now for just the normal kind of update. It's actually totally gloomy in LA today! Normally this type of day would make someone bummed, but living in the land of literally constant sunshine, the gloom and doom look outside is welcomed with open arms by me, today. It's actually kind of muggy, too, which is also strange. Usually we have a somewhat dry heat. Nope. Not today. At least it's not ridiculously hot. Can't complain. Still bright enough to rock the sunglasses, though. California no matter what seems to provide enough sunlight to kill your eyeballs even when it's gloomy. 
Husband stayed home from work today! His birthday (yesterday) was kind of a total fail. He ended up not getting home until like 7 something so by then it was too late to get dinner because we were both too hungry to wait an hour+ for our planned night out. SO we ordered in, he had Thai. He got some steak thing and against my better judgement I ate a little of it and sure enough within a couple minutes I wanted to be sick. I seem to have an intolerance to red meat, but sometimes it doesn't stop me from having it. Whatever, body. Anyway, popped some benadryl and laid on the couch and watched Ted. Aside from the nausea I was all good. ;) Today I have yet to eat anything and I just realized is 1 o'clock.... probably should find some lunch.
Hope everyone has a nice Thursday.

XO

No comments: